2008-10-11

A Very Happy Day at the Peak


First of all, my apologies to all my fans as I haven't updated my blog for almost a month. Because daddy was so lazy recently & mommy forgot to bring back the card reader from office. That's why! It wasn't my fault at all!!!


On October 4th, mommy & daddy took me to another outing. This time we went to the Peak. This is my 1st time but mommy & daddy said they've been there already for more than hundred times. It was a long way for daddy to drive from Tuen Mun to the Peak & it was kind of scary to drive up those very steep & narrow road at Midlevels. Especially when buses are going downhill & looks like going to crash our car. Thanks daddy as he has very good driving skill so we arrive safe at our destination.


After we arrived, we had a very quick lunch at McDonald's but I wasn't in very good mood, so mommy & daddy took turns to have lunch while taking care of me. After lunch, we went outdoor to take some pictures. It was a really wonderful day as the weather was so nice. There was sunshine along with some breezes. I was so happy as everything is new to me & they all look really gorgeous!


After we took some pictures outdoor, we went indoor for some shopping at the Peak Galleria & the Peak Tower. Guess what, mommy & daddy bought me a gift at the Peak Tower. They bought me a little "Rat" made with jade as a souvenir. Haha..... of course. This is my first time ever at the Peak & I was borned in the year of Rat. What a very meaningful souvenir & I love it a lot.

Overall, I love this outing very much, I really enjoy a lot & I love mommy & daddy for all the arrangement just for me. Thank you mommy daddy!!!



I Love "Kung-Fu Fighting"


I think I look like Big Buddha!

1 則留言:

匿名 說...

Nic is so faaaaaaat !!!
whose gene is it from?!!

winnie n.